Re: uBITX_CEC1.073_20I.hex

Ian Lee

Bo
I have a limited time to sit in front of my computer and my reply is late.
I am glad I have already solved the problem.
You have already solved it, but we will let you know by sharing information.
I always use the Release function of github when releasing a version.

Its location is the link below.

You do not need to subscribe to download the file.

Ian KD8CEC

Finally fixed it. I don't recall using the old bootloader earlier and I thought the hex loader might have disturbed it since I could no longer upload sketches.
Long story but all is well when I selected old bootloader.

Never did find the compiled hex files but going from source worked fine for my 20x4 display.

Fun project for sure.
W4GHV

--
Best 73