Re: No Speaker Audio #ubitx

iz oos

Check the wiring at the potentiometer. I indeed reversed two of them, so as switched on the volume was highest. Maybe that was one cause of the failing TDA without the WX mark. Volume is plenty as there is no agc when signals are strong.

Il 28/apr/2018 21:16, "W7PEA" <patrick@...> ha scritto:
I ordered new chips and sockets from Amazon and slow-shipping because its not an amazon fulfilled product and shipping was going to be multiples of the cost of the parts.... so no fun for a few weeks.

I'll post back when I have parts in hand and I am making progress again.