Re: BITX QSO Afternoon/Evening, Sunday, April 29, 3PM & 7PM Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere.

derrekgardener@...

Are you kids still doing this. I thought you would have learned by now that QRP low power SSB is what to do if you don't to be heard. Or am I missing your point? If you could you should at least try CW or digital modes. If you are just smart enough to get your Indian POS BITX 40 or uBITX upgraded and running on digital modes making QSO'S with each other and real hams in nearby DX stations with rotatable beam antennas, and real name brand Japanese radios.