Re: Diagnostic software for uBitx #ubitx

John (vk2eta)

Thank you all for your inputs. Much appreciated. I will read/watch and digest.

Rod, the current software does use the serial interface as I had to assume the display was not working and since the software would have been uploaded that means the USB post is working. So I use the same setting for the serial monitor built in the IDE. I like the idea of the LCD pins cycling as I was wondering what could be done to test the LCD at a lower level than sending characters via the library.

Jerry, looking forward to you new software.

Bill, yes just a few components and some simple software. Smart and inexpensive.

Jack, I need to view the whole video. Thanks.

73, John (VK2ETA)