Re: A steal for Arduino Experimenters

Arv Evans

I have been playing with the Arduino Pro-mini boards for some time, and Jerry is right.
They are inexpensive and do not have the 12 MHz on-board oscillator.  Programming
is done with an inexpensive USB-TTL adapter that can be removed once the code is

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:
No USB chip (and no 12mhz USB oscillator to interfere with our BFO) on the Nano Pro Mini might be a real plus on the uBitx.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 12:42 pm, Jack Purdum wrote:
Also, you may want to steer clear of the Nano Pro Mini as it does not have the USB connector on it which makes it a little less convenient to program.