Sideband Suppression (receive) #ubitx #ubitx-help

David Beal

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I don't have any equipment except my ears to measure the power levels.

After calibration, during receive, my radio has what seems (to my ears) to be relatively poor suppression of the unwanted sideband.  Adjusting the USB BFO frequency hasn't made any dramatic improvement.  I'm running KD8CEC firmware and IF Shift isn't giving me any real joy either.

Is anyone else seeing the same?  Is there some adjustment that I'm missing to improve this?

Thank you & 72
Dave Beal
AE6RQ