Re: Ubitx average SSB output

Howard Fidel

I recently ordered a MAX9814 mic preamp board with AGC. on eBay for $3.32. I will post about how it works after I get it and test it.

Howard WB2VXW

On 4/27/2018 9:36 AM, iz oos wrote:

External audio processor or is there a way to adjust it in the Ubitx? 73 Franco

Il 27/apr/2018 15:19, "Lawrence Galea" <9h1avlaw@...> ha scritto:
Audio processor

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 9:22 AM, iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

I have checked SSB output for the Ubitx using a Softrock sdr receiver. The carrier is well aligned and the filter gives a very good shape. Whistling is gives full output with the stock mic element. The output seems clean but the average power during normal speech seems to me a bit low. Is there an easy way to increase it? 73, Franco