From: Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...>
Date: 27/04/2018 13:48 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] For those keeping track of uBITX shipping times #ubitx

Something is moving smoother than the last two!  DHL tracking said picked up in Hyderabad 4/25/2018 @ 16:59 Hyderabad time. 09:35 Thursday, 4/26/2018, departed Bangalore, India @ 12:35 Bangalore time.  Departed Leipzig, Germany 19:26 Leipzig time 4/26/2018 - cleared US customs in Cincinnati, Ohio 4/26/2018 @ 19:41 Cincinnati time.  Processed through and departed Cincinnati 4/27/2018 @ 5:32 Cincinnati time and it's on the way to Park City (Wichita), Kansas.  Should arrive here sometime this afternoon.  (It's 07:40 Central US Daylight Time right now).   That's incredible for the extra $10 shipping, 2 days from Hyderabad, India to the Wichita Kansas terminal.   It appears that both HF Signals and DHL are getting faster - Thanks Ashhar and crew - your hard work has begun to really pay off.  There is now light at the end of the tunnel and it's sunlight, not a trail - LOL.

To be fair, UPS (United Parcel Service) gets orders to me from Tayda Electronics in Bangkok, Thailand in 2 days as well on most shipments and that costs a few cents less but not enough to make a difference in who I would chose for a shipper.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB