Re: No PTT

Geoff Theasby <geofftheasby@...>

Thank you, Jerry & John,

I have a PC running  Windows XP and also Ubuntu/Linux, which I prefer. I have downloaded programs and run them, mostly with success. I usually use it as a word processor for my writing and browsing the internet. So, please, John, I would like to try your diagnostic software.

Regards
Geoff

On 27 April 2018 at 08:50, John <vk2eta@...> wrote:
Hello Geoff,

I have the start of a diagnostic software, focused especially on your situation for now.

Setting up the Arduino development software is pretty easy. There are quantity of tutorials on the internet. Look for "Arduino IDE". You don;t need to download any additional libraries. The only hit and miss stuff is the driver for the USB port.

If you want to use it let me know I can post it here now, otherwise I will wait a few days until it is more complete to publish.

But it would be useful to check your analogue inputs and show you what the Arduino sees.

All the best,

73, John (VK2ETA)