Re: No Speaker Audio #ubitx

iz oos

Indeed, replacing the TDA2822 has solved the audio in my case. 73 franco

Il 26/apr/2018 10:51, "iz oos" <and2oosiz2@...> ha scritto:

QSL. Tnx. Franco

Il 26/apr/2018 10:15, "Raj vu2zap" <rajendrakumargg@...> ha scritto:
The U1 only. There are equivalents for 2822 also.

Don't used chips with marking WX on, they are failing!

Raj

At 26-04-18, you wrote:

Should I replace U1 the TDA2822 or Q70 the 2N3904?

Il 26/apr/2018 09:04, "Raj vu2zap" < rajendrakumargg@...> ha scritto:
Blown audio amp chip. Desolder and put a socket.

Raj

At 26-04-18, you wrote:

I have a similar problem. My speaker connector is standard RCA. While testing for about half an hour it suddenly muted, nothing from the speaker.

Il 26/apr/2018 08:43, "Raj vu2zap" < rajendrakumargg@...> ha scritto:
Since you have connected L and R to the audio out then you CANNOT use a mono jack.
A mono jack shorts out R and therefore L also.
Remove the inner R wire (the short jumper in photo) and you should get your audio back
unless the chip has died.
Raj
At 26-04-18, you wrote:

So, my build is not standard. It powers on, but I get no sound even when I turn up the volume all the way.
I confirmed the speaker is 8 ohm and it is mono (see connector in photo)