Re: ND6T AGC implementation for uBIT-X

Ken

Hi Kees

If you become the candidate for the kits, will you be shipping to Canada eh!

73
Ken VA3ABN

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:
OK, I was wondering when Don, ND6T, would "check in". I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so I'm also awaiting response from Ion and Don.

I've been producing small kits since I retired in 1998.....and the object is to have fun and keep the costs as low as possible, after all this is a hobby. Don's AGC circuit seems like a good candidate.

Jerry, I believe I can get all those parts in a standard envelope and mail it for $0.50. I've done it before.

73 Kees K5BCQ

I would be focussed on using 0805 SMT parts,

1

PC board

1

Q1