Re: UBITX Assemly Wiki Page #ubitx

KE6BB

Really nice schematic, Bob.

It may be of interest to some that the position of the diodes relative to the fuses as shown does not provide reverse current protection unless your power supplies or power cords are also fused.  The diodes must be on the radio side of the fuses, not the power supply side.  As shown, they WILL provide some measure of high SWR protection.  Just how much high SWR protection is probably beyond topic to this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to make the schematic and for sharing it with us.  BTW, I just received my uBitX last week, and this is my first post.

--
Mark,
KE6BB