DSP cheap for qrp

Giuseppe Callipo

Hi, I shared a project of an economic and simple dsp, it is based on the processor arm cortex stm32f103 whose module is at a cost less than two dollars in online shop. I implemented two narrow cw filters of about 300 and 700 hz and two ssb filters with a width of less than 2200 hz and less than 3300 hz plus a 6-level noise reduction algorithm. The project is very cheap solution and is suitable to embed in every qrp project. The  project is now on github is still experimental but it is not bad. The project is here:

https://github.com/gcallipo/RadioDSP-Stm32f103

Some test here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFcsVX59YbQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujDCt_HhbYg