toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I ordered one yesterday but there seems to be a long delivery time?
On April 24, 2018 at 1:23 PM Kim gross <kgross@...> wrote:
That sounds like a very good solution for a simple upgrade.
On 4/24/2018 11:10 AM, Gary Anderson wrote:
Protoneer has a NANO-ARM board offering for $10 + $5 (US) shipping.
This may be a viable low cost pin compatible upgrade to the nano board on the Radunio with a direct board swap out.
This will give more headroom for coding +more features and still work in the Arduino IDE environment.
The NANO-ARM has the following features:
- Runs at 48MHz (Atmel SAMD21)
- 256KB FLASH Memory
- 32KB RAM
- Pin compatible with Arduino Nano but runs at 3.3V
- SAMD21 micro-controller same as used on a Arduino Zero's.
- Built in USB
- Arduino Zero bootloader pre-loaded.
- 20 I/O pins with 5 extra pins that can be used for I2C/SPI or I/O
- 6 Analog Pins(ADC) with 12-bit resolution (4096 resolution point vs Arduino Uno's 1024)
- 1 Digital to Analog(DAC) pin with 10-bit resolution.
- Designed and Manufacture in New Zealand