Re: Teensy 3.5/3.6 upgrade for uBITX

Jack Purdum

When this all started out, there was no "target date". However, when I was asked to speak at FDIM, I said it would be kinda cool to show it off at the "Homebrew Show-and-tell" Friday night (8-10PM), so the target became real. Al (AC8GY) and I are starting to look like slugs who haven't seen daylight in about six months. Still, JackAl should be a fun board for a lot of people because its heart is the Teensy 3.6 which has lots of resources associated with it. Currently, we are using less than 10% of both flash and SRAM.

Aw crap! I just looked at the lineup of speakers. I was hoping to go before Hans and Michael on the hope that attendee content expectations would be low!

Hope to see a bunch of you there...

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 12:27:31 PM EDT, Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:

Jack,

Is the official unveiling at FDIM 2018 since you are a presenter ? You certainly have stirred up interest with the "Jackal board".
I see Hans Summers will also be presenting. Hope the Austin QRP group is well represented since Milt Cram, W8NUE, said he could not attend this year.

73 Kees K5BCQ