Re: Teensy 3.5/3.6 upgrade for uBITX

Kees T

To continue a little further.....I see those who are interested in DSP and other number crunching applications will require a RPi, Teensy 3.5/3.6, or STM32F4xx/STM32F7xxx microcontrollers for standalone operation or as computer frontends. As a result, I see the complexity and cost growing exponentially. That's fine but I really don't see the uBIT-X as suited for going in that direction.

As Farahan said:  The µBITX circuit design is simple enough to fit a single page. It’s simplicity encourages you to modify, change and experiment (but keep it simple)......The µBITX aims to fulfill such a need. It is a compact, single board design that covers the entire HF range with a few minor trade-offs.

73 Kees K5BCQ