Re: Practical CW Operation? #ubitxcw

KB2HSH

I have been using my uBITX exclusively on CW for the last couple weeks. After getting used to the idiosyncrasies of the radio, and using KD8CEC v 1.061, it's actually quite a CAPABLE CW rig. Whether its making SKCC group contacts, working Special Event stations (got the Titanic SE in one call), or general rag-chewing, the uBITX is a great radio.

KB2HSH
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.