Re: show your mic

Arv Evans

Lee

It will be interesting to see, and hear, how that T-32 carbon button microphone
works with the BITX.  It may need some attenuation because carbon microphones
usually output a fairly high level signal.  who knows...we could be seeing a new
trend of using carbon microphones for their inherent frequency limiting and high
output.

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 10:32 AM, Lee <mr.olson@...> wrote:
The microphone is a Model T-32 made by Kellogg Company for military communications.  It was sometimes used with the English T-1154 transmitter in WW2 Lancaster bombers.  Yes, they were used in many places after the war and one popular use was on a PA system in railroad yards.  Since I need 4 wires I am using a Cobra/Midland CB style 4 pin plug and jack with the locking ring.