From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of MAX <max@...>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2018 10:41 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Ubitx.net site correction #ubitx-help #ubitx

I think something needs to be done.  As someone who is new to ubitx I have found information all over the www and when the information on one site conflicts with another there is no way to tell which one is correct.  I find it frustrating and I’ll bet other new members of the community feel the same way.

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.