Re: Ubitx.net site correction #ubitx #ubitx-help

MAX <max@...>

I think something needs to be done.  As someone who is new to ubitx I have found information all over the www and when the information on one site conflicts with another there is no way to tell which one is correct.  I find it frustrating and I’ll bet other new members of the community feel the same way.

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.