Re: Low Mic Gain, was, show your mic

Skip Davis

Max your uBITX has three trim pots on it. Two are blue square unit labeled RV2 and RV3 these are together on the board and adjust the bias to the finals. The third one is RV1 which adjusts the drive level. There are instructions in the the file section on the group site to adjust the bias pots which may help improve your ssb output if yours isn’t set high enough.
Try searching the archives to learn about it and the pitfalls you might encounter.

Skip Davis, NC9O

On Apr 22, 2018, at 12:53, MAX <max@...> wrote:

Hi Raj.

I have the ubitx.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I see two trimming pots on the board but I haven’t touched them because I have no idea what they do.  It appears from your message that one is for adjusting the drive.  What is the other one for?

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.