Re: Help with VFO and BFO frequencies

Skip Davis

We need more information, what radio and what firmware are you using?
Also you needed to start a new subject line for your question and not use an unrelated topic line it keeps down the confusion. Note I changed the subject line.

Skip Davis, NC9O

On Apr 22, 2018, at 09:21, VU3WMJ@... Virtualview <vu3wmj@...> wrote:

How to store bfo and vfo frequency on ver 2.. help plse......

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018, 5:53 AM Michael Hagen <motdog@...> wrote:

On 2/9/2018 2:31 PM, Mike Lichtman via Groups.Io wrote:
I am confused wiring to the jacks. The standard jack terminal no.s do not seem to apply to the wiring pictorial.
Do I go by the jack terminal no.s or the way the wires are connected in the pictures? With the terminal side up and the plug
opening to the left, my reference says the terminal no.s are:     1 -terminal closest to opening, 2 single middle upper terminal, 3 back upper terminal,4 lower back terminal, 5 mid inside just next to 4. From the wiring pictorial it does make sense. Thank you in advance. 73 Mike KF6KXG

--
Mike Hagen, WA6ISP
10917 Bryant Street