Re: show your mic

Gordon Gibby

image1.jpeg

Three pieces of wood, and cheap momentary contact push button.

On Apr 22, 2018, at 04:43, Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

Max,
 please check whether the mic body is connected to chasis ground.
i mean the positive bias voltage for mic should come on independent pin and NOT to the body pin of the eletret element.

In case you are using a dynamic mic, perhaps we need more gain and your need to shout appers logical.

regards
sarma
vu3zmv

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 11:27 PM, MAX <max@...> wrote:

Speaking of mics, I have to raise my voice almost to the level of shouting to get 5 watts out on 40 meters.  Is this normal or should I look for a problem?

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.