Re: KD8CEC 1.072 download

K9HZ <bill@...>

The way Ian packages his IDC code is a bit problematic because when you unpack it… it over-writes his old code in the Arduino IDC.  Simply including the VERSION NUMBER in the file name/ directory would solve this issue.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Group at Groups.IO.

email:  bill@...