Re: KD8CEC 1.072 download

w7hd.rh <w7hd.rh@...>

AND it works every time now!   Thanks Rod.  I can proceed with further commentary, hi hi.

Ron W7HD

On 04/21/2018 03:25 PM, Rod Davis wrote:

Hi All,

Ron, W7HD, points out that downloading the KD8CEC 1.072 can be a problem

because version 1.072 does not appear in the list.

It is necessary to click on the Branch button, then use your mouse wheel to

scroll down until the version1.072 is revealed.

Best to All,

Rod KM6SN

See below for an excerpt:

Download the CECFW source code from github

https://github.com/phdlee/ubitx

For this example we will be using version 1.072.

Click the “Branch” button to select version 1.072, then click “Clone or download” and click “Download ZIP”. Unzip the downloaded file and make a note of the folder location, or move the unzipped directory into your arduino sketch folder.

--
Ron W7HD - NAQCC#7587 OMISS#9898 KX3#6966 LinuxUser#415320
Editor OVARC newsletter