Re: show your mic

AA9GG

I simply replaced the element in an old replacement stock CB mike I had with the one supplied in the BitX40 kit.  Works quite well.

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 12:57 PM, MAX <max@...> wrote:

Speaking of mics, I have to raise my voice almost to the level of shouting to get 5 watts out on 40 meters.  Is this normal or should I look for a problem?

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.