From: "Lawrence Macionski via Groups.Io" <am_fm_radio@...>
Sent: 4/21/2018 9:00:24 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBITX #933/2 Finally quite satisfied with operaton #ubitx

Looks- Professional, but you are the "professional" Amateur.. I notice the volume control is pointing to "FUN"
Can you explain VRB ? T800 confirm - sidetone frequency?... Then what is S25? Keyer speed?  Red and Green are push buttons? VFO select and Function?
What is the filter for on standoff's at the BNC connector?
Great Job...
Regards,

Larry W8LM