Re: show your mic

Nelson

Sorry, I meant to show a picture of the front of the completed mic also...

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Nelson <ngtdlt@...> wrote:
I used an old Regency CB mic case, removed the old mic element, cut down a small plastic funnel to fit where the original mic element went and cut the other end of the funnel atĀ  appoint where a Radio Shack electret mic element would just fit and hot glued the whole mess together.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Roy Appleton <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018, 10:39 AM bobh_us <rwhinric@...> wrote:
My mic has its own processorĀ

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until IĀ studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature