Da: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> per conto di Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...>
Inviato: martedì 17 aprile 2018 15:38
A: BITX20@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [BITX20] Help me! annoying ticking in the audio #bitx40help

Sergio,

You are hearing the LOOP refresh of the nano controlling the SI chip. What is strange is that you can hear it with the
volume control disconnected.

Try to add some capacitors to the audio amps power supply line and see. It should go away. The filter capacitor C110
may not be soldered properly or defective.

Raj

At 17/04/2018, you wrote:

thank you
if I find someone who helps me to load in arduino ...

For the volume wires I already tried to change road and at the end I put a shielded cable but it does not change anything! If you remove the three-pin socket of the volume potentiometer, you will still hear it! If I remove the bipolar socket that connects to the Arduino, it will no longer be heard!
Sergio