Re: n6dt vswr mod -7 volts reflected 0.68 fwd???

John <passionfruit88@...>

Hello Alan,

What gets me is the higher than expected voltage you get.

It it was just not reporting the proper balance of values it could just be a winding direction but I think there is more.

Just to make sure. Can you check that R3 is indeed 50ohms.

Also, and I had to double check this myself as the darkness of the cables is not as evident as for T1: for T2 the two windings are as follow: a one turn wire that goes between the diode on the left and the diode on the right, and the 10 turns which goes between what looks like a socket (top left of the hand drawing) to the ground plane.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious.

73, John (VK2ETA)