Transverters with uBitX?

Gerry Hull

Love this reflector.  Lots of great things going on.

I wonder if anyone has paired the uBitx with a transverter, and, if so, what kind of results have you seen?

I have a 2m and 432 transverters from Ukraine, which should be a good fit:

These take from 1 - 50mW of drive, so will have to find right tap off point before the final.

They are only $21.   They put out about 8 watts linearly.

The boards are tiny and would fit in with the ubitx nicely.  Imagine, a HF/V/U station for around $200.  Awesome.

73, Gerry W1VE