Re: before purchase #ubitx and Signalink USB #ubitx

Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>

On Apr 15, 2018, at 13:14, K9HZ <bill@...> wrote:

You know, you digital guys should make up a nice diagram and a write up on
how to connect up some of this stuff for the uBITx.net site to share the
knowledge.  I'm just a dumb hardware guy so I need the look up stuff like
that.

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch - K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner - Operator
Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ
Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.
Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com
Like us on Facebook!

Moderator - North American QRO Group at Groups.IO.