Re: TDA2822 fried

philip yates

Mine has FCI and Pl1 then TDA2822M on it, have had it on RX for quite some time.

Phil - G7BZD

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 8:17 AM, Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
WX is the marking.

Ideally cut the 12V track and feed 9V from a regulator. I use a 78L09 soldered on to the board as a hear sink.
You can use a 7809 or 7808 on the chassis and run a wire.

Raj

At 14/04/2018, you wrote:
Do we know what the markings are on the faulty IC's

Phil - G7BZD

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 5:18 AM, Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:
Nice PAUL,
 Don't just increase volume much and don't immediately use ear / headphones. Many buyers, are perhaps not using the experiences  of others. The do irrelevenat and then only relaise after frying the TDA. Perhaps one can pre install a 6V regulator before starting the rig and save the device.

all the best
sarma
 vu3zmv

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 2:16 AM, Paul N2QXB <n2qxb@...> wrote:
Just got my package  and so glad that the chip now has a socket