From: "Chris Clarke" <csclarke@...>
Sent: 4/11/2018 3:09:00 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] W0EB/W2CTX Latest uBITX software release #ubitx

Thanks Jim, I'll have a go at that wiring. I have tried implementing your firmware but my key didn't function as presently wired. I like the ideas in your menu implementation but I did find it difficult to remember how to proceed at certain points, in particular how to get straight back to the normal tuning function after selecting RIT ... kept finding I was doing the wrong thing!
73
Chris G3SQU