Uploaded an update of the KD8CRC based software (V1.04 based) for Raduino and ATU Arduino.
Key changes in Version 20180411:
- Made the menu system dynamic so that items can be inserted at compile time or can be context-dependant
at run time.
- Added output power attenuation for 80 to 10M using first IF shift.
- Added new menu item "Power Level": low/high/max for SSB modes.
- Made CW menu items display dependant on having CW modes selected.
- Reduced the level at which the software AGC comes in. Adjusted the correction of S-Meter when software AGC
comes into play.
- Changed tone generation for ATU tuning sequence from CW to using SSB with the 2nd Arduino generated tone.
- Change tune sequence to a)Select the "Low" power setting before performing a tune and
b)Change tune frequency to tune on carrier (offset by audio tone frequency).
Assumes the following hardware change (only if using an ATU): a digital output on the ATU Arduino is used to generate a tone. An audio filter identical to the Raduino CW audio tone filter is used and it's output is connected to the mic input of the SSM2167 module. If digital outputs are freed-up on the Raduino, for example by using an I2C display, the same can be implemented with only the Raduino.
This allows to have a low power tune function.
All the best,
73, John (VK2ETA)