Re: AGC circuit to try?

Jerry Gaffke

By this:
>  Yes it would seem that way but it does work very well.

sounds like you mean that a PIN diode bridge attenuator should have no problem
with the strong RF signals it might encounter toward the front end of the uBitx.
That's good to know.

I do think your gain control scheme using the 1n400x parts would work fine.
Though one BAP64Q gives more dynamic range, and can be all in one spot.

And is just plain cool.
It's puzzling to me that they can maintain a 50 ohm impedance so well.

Jerry