Re: AGC circuit to try?

K9HZ <bill@...>

Yeah something is wrong with that circuit… there is no AC path for the audio… there is a DC low pass filter amplifier but that’s it?

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...