Re: Open letter to the uBITX community from Jim Sheldon, W0EB. #ubitx

Buddy Brannan

Everybody, take a drink.

I mean, this *is* a drinking game, right? Like, someone finally makes a political reference, take a drink? Something like that?

Hey Jim, I'm planning/scheming a possible Ubitx buy and construction so want to know about your hardware mods and such, as adding a keypad and TTS per KB1OIQ's files on the Facebook file are definite gotta haves, not to mention so so many other goodies on here :-)

Vy 73,

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962

On Apr 3, 2018, at 3:13 PM, Ken Hansen <ken@...> wrote:

Ugh.

This is an international mail group focused on discussion of a particular topic, not a place for political statements or jokes.

Thanks,

Ken, N2VIP

On Apr 3, 2018, at 1:57 PM, Lawrence Macionski via Groups.Io <am_fm_radio=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jim- old Buddy and Friend-