Re: US Purchasers of the µBITX

Dave Bottom <ars.kd6az@...>

Both of my uBITX were shipped by DHL from India, one in December last year and one last month.  Both where received here in California two days after shipment from India and without duty.

Dave WI6R

On Apr 1, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Steven Read <steven.mailroom@...> wrote:

I have had mixed results purchasing some items from the UK & it appears from their website (hfsignals.com) there have been some issues with units shipped via DHL to the EU. I am looking for feedback from this company as how things went for you. The company website also seems to indicate there are additional customs charges if DHL is used.

Sorry but the budget is not what it once was.
--

Steven Read - ab9ol - Dublin, Indiana (em79jt)