Re: US Purchasers of the µBITX

Jerry Gaffke

My understanding is the DHL upgrade was only on the first batch, when the post office there
complained of being overloaded with hundreds of boxes.
And only to the US, as many other countries have exorbitant fees on incoming DHL deliveries.

Perhaps this occurred on other occasions as well when a large glut of orders went out.
But don't count on it.

Jerry

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 07:20 pm, Terry Morris wrote:
I ordered mine to be shipped via India mail to United States Mail but Farhan shipped mine by DHL to NE Ohio. No problem with shipping.