Re: US Purchasers of the µBITX

Terry Morris

I ordered mine to be shipped via India mail to United States Mail but Farhan shipped mine by DHL to NE Ohio. No problem with shipping.

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH  USA
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905
OSs: LM18.2 64bit, Ubuntu 16.04, tahrPup64 64bit, Raspian
Orgs: PCL70-FOP, NTHS, ALUG, ARRL, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, NO-QRP-C, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195, USN 1965-1969 AG3

I chair the PCARS CW/QRP SIG and Linux for Hams SIG, second and fifth Tuesday

my computer, my opinion

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 9:30 PM, Steven Read <steven.mailroom@...> wrote:
I have had mixed results purchasing some items from the UK & it appears from their website (hfsignals.com) there have been some issues with units shipped via DHL to the EU. I am looking for feedback from this company as how things went for you. The company website also seems to indicate there are additional customs charges if DHL is used.

Sorry but the budget is not what it once was.
--

Steven Read - ab9ol - Dublin, Indiana (em79jt)