Re: Open letter to the uBITX community from Jim Sheldon, W0EB. #ubitx

cove37

If "Skunk Works" proves unusable, how about "Termite Terrace"?

On Sunday, April 1, 2018, 11:53:51 AM CDT, Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

The post by Bill Meara is hilaryous.  Apparently many on this group are taking it way too
serious.  This is April Fools Day.
Bill's off-topic post seems to have caught a lot of people before their morning coffee.  8-)
I suspect that now we have to recognize Bill as the master of double-entendre for this
extremely punny post.

Arv
_._

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 10:42 AM, David <dokrent@...> wrote:
It would be interesting to challenge the trademark as Lockheed has allowed it to fall into general use. Many companies and people use the term to illustrate a type of behavior and not to refer to Lockheed. Just as it would be interesting to see if the Google trademark would hold up as they have let it become a verb. Trademarks must be defended or they can fall. Also, I believe, in the US first in commerce and not first to register establishes trademark. Yes, one can have two of the same names if they exist in two separate industries, especially if the individuals are not in the others’ industry. Of course, what do I know.