Special uBITx deployed!

K9HZ <bill@...>

Thanks to my friend Frans J69DS, freshly built uBITx radios were given to two well deserving young ladies on the island of St. Lucia yesterday.  They are part of the Youth On The Air (YOTA) movement on J6 and now you can listen for them on their own radios.  Getting the radios to them had its challenges but they are very happy to have them!  See attached pictures!  We have more radios to give away too!

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...