Re: uBITX Firmware CEC Version 1.06 Release (Added WSPR) #ubitx

w7hd.rh <w7hd.rh@...>

What device are you compiling for?  What are your settings in Sketch?  Can you guess at what I'm doing wrong?

I haven't had a problem before on previous builds.

Ron W7HD

On 03/29/2018 11:00 AM, K9HZ wrote:

Complied fine for me…  Just turning the display into I2C device

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...