Re: uBITX Firmware CEC Version 1.06 Release (Added WSPR) #ubitx

Ian Lee

Howard

Below is a link to Version 1.061.

You can download Hex files and sources in the release section of github.

And github now has the latest version (it is correct to have Version 1.061)
I have not yet reflected in the README.md document.
I will fix the document now because you told me. Thank.

I am currently experimenting with various applications with uBITX.

Ian KD8CEC

Ian
I may be missing something, but I don't see the link to 1.061 in the announcement on your website.  I can find it on Github, but I always find it hard to be sure I'm getting the latest version since the Github listing is always the same.  In the version history I found associated with the latest file, 1.04 is the last one documented.
Thanks
Howard K4LXY

--
Best 73