Re: Placed order #ubitx

yachtdesign@...

ok, I`m also still waiting.
I can understand that if parts are missing there would be a delay, what I can not understand is the way of "communication". It should not be any problem to inform buyer about the delay with an e-mail, if someone think that this is too much work, simply with an announcement in this forum or on the web page.
 No information, but collecting money, makes buyers not happy and the risk that they will escalate this behaviour to pay-pal will increase with the risk that the easy possibility to order and pay will be stopped.