Re: uBITX M1, M2, M3, M4

Clark Martin

The M1 and M2 in the audio section are independent of the M1 through M4s tied to ground. The audio M1 and M2 connect to one of the transmit / receive relays to cut out the audio from the receiver during transmit.

Clark Martin
KK6ISP

On Mar 22, 2018, at 6:26 AM, Michael LeBlanc <@VE1LEB> wrote:

I don't have a uBITX, but I'm considering building one from scratch. Looking at Farhan's 2017 schematic, he has indicated what looks like a 4-pin header labeled M1, M2, M3, and M4 which are grounded. There is a matching M1 in the audio section, and M2 is also in the audio section. Am I correct in interpreting these as jumpers that can be added or removed? If so, what is the purpose of each jumper?

Final question: are there any builders out there who, in addition to Farhan, of course!) have built the uBITX from scratch and have some words of wisdom to share?