Re: Mechanical work is done...

Nelson

Howdy Kim,

I used a transparent adhesive sheet designed for use in a printer.  I had planed to do the whole face of the unit but the paper was 8x11.5 inches and my radio is wider than 11.5 inches.  I ended up printing a sheet with a variety of sizes and fonts and cut out the ones that looked like what I wanted and then peeled the backing and stuck them on.  A smaller case would allow you to do a complete front panel as a single piece.  There is another message right below about using this and it looks really nice.

Nelson
kg7gys

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 5:55 AM, kim campbell <swamprabbit1951@...> wrote:
What are you using for the lettering. If that is dry transfer letters, what is your trick for getting them to look so good. Straight.

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature