Re: Newest addition to the shack!

Nelson

Howdy Tim,

An S-38A to be exact.  It is one of two I have. I like to use it for SWL. The other one is waiting to be brought back to life along with way too many other old radios in my shop.  Up next is a Central Electronic CE-10 and 458 VFO I got at a Hamfest in Puyallup a week or so ago.  I have one in the equipment rack but the new one does not have a scratch on it.  But right now the uBITX is front and center.  I am thinking of getting another just to experiment with.

Nelson
KG7GYS

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 8:00 PM, Tim Gorman <tgorman2@...> wrote:
Nice! I like your boat anchor gear. Is that an old S-38 I see?

tim ab0wr

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature