Re: how to reset the calibration

Tim Gorman

Skip,

Thanks for the reply. I did as you said. I had to reload about four
times! Seems like a register value was not getting reset when I did the
reload or something. It finally took tho!

tim ab0wr

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:29:23 -0400
"Skip Davis via Groups.Io" <skipnc9o=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tim, I did the same thing and a reload of the firmware corrected the
problem.

Skip Davis, NC9O
On Mar 21, 2018, at 14:22, Tim Gorman <tgorman2@...> wrote:

In playing around with the menu's on the ubitx I seem to have
somehow gotten the LSB calibration so far out of whack I can't hear
anything.

With the dial set to 3.925Mhz I hear nothing. Moving the signal
generator to 3.938Mhz indicates a signal being received but no tone.

Do I just need to reload the firmware to start over? Or is there an
easier way to reset to default values?

tim ab0wr